- Based in Hartlepool
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0330 6600603.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: Varies depending on learner
- Delivery Method: Online/Distance Learning
- Suitable for: Individual
- Awarding Body: NCFE
This Level 2 Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care qualification is short programme that covers a variety of topics fundamental to working in adult health and social care.
This course has helped to increase the professional development and confidence of employees who are new to working in health and social care.
It is relevant to a range of care settings and roles.
Course provider details
- Learning Curve Group
- Member Since: 17/07/2014
Other courses from Learning Curve Group
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Dignity and Safeguarding
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding the Safe Handling of Medicines
- Common Health Conditions
- Level 2 Certificate in Common Health Conditions
- Level 2 Certificate in Information, Advice or Guidance