- Based in Sawbridgeworth
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01279 725361.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: Approx. 6 - 9 months (2 years maximum)
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace
- Suitable for: Individual
This Level 2 Diploma in Children and Young People’s Workforce is the CQC recognised course which replaced the NVQ Level 2 in Childcare course.
It is delivered using a combination of e-portfolio work submission and observation of working practice in the workplace. Full support is given by the assessor using e-portfolio, emails, telephone and/or Skype or Facetime.
Course provider details
- Apple Training Academy
- Member Since: 02/04/2014
Other courses from Apple Training Academy
- Mental Capacity Act and Deprivation of Liberty Training
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Children and Young People’s Services
- Pressure Area Care Training
- Food Safety Awareness Training
- Level 2 Certificate in End of Life Care