- Based in Rotherham
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0843 886 0310.
Training Course Details
- Delivery Method: Online/Distance Learning
- Suitable for: Individual
This Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care is Nationally Recognised Qualification – 601/6331/8 (Verify Here)
As with all QCF qualifications, this outstanding course has been written and designed to meet national occupational standards. They are designed with the help of employers so you can be assured that you’re gaining skills that employers are looking for.
There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification, so you have an ideal opportunity to “break into” the health and social care sector by studying it. If this is a career change for you, then this qualification will set you up perfectly. It’s also recommended pre-study for the Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults) for England (QCF).
You need to achieve a minimum of 46 credits. You can choose to achieve any of the following 3 pathways:
- Generic Pathway
- Dementia Pathway
- Adults with Learning Disabilities Pathway
A full qualification specification can be viewed here.
Course provider details
- Cambridge Open college
- Member Since: 04/10/2015
Other courses from Cambridge Open college
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Level 3
- Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Level 3
- Level 3 Award in Understanding the Principles and Practices of Assessment (QCF)
- Level 2 Certificate for the Children and Young Peoples Workforce (QCF)
- Playwork Level 3