- Based in Weston-Super-Mare
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01934 427400.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 1 Day
- Delivery Method: Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual
This is a Level 2 Food Hygiene course is designed to help participants understand their responsibilties when preparing, serving and clearing away food.
This is a mandatory course for all staff in adult and child care who are in anyway involved in the preparation, serving or clearing of food.
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Identify the importance of food safety measures
- Demonstrate the importance of hygiene when handling food and drink
- Identify safety requirements when working with food and drink
- Identify safe food and drink storage
- Identify additional support for food safety
On Successful Completion of this course participants will receive an ICEH Accredited Certificate valid for 3 years.
Course provider details
- North Somerset Council
- Member Since: 12/11/2014
Other courses from North Somerset Council
- Mental Capacity Act Awareness: Making Everyday Decisions
- Dementia Awareness e-Learning
- Mental Capacity Act E-Learning
- Safer Retention
- Moving and Positioning People Update Course