- Based in Weston-Super-Mare
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01934 427400.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 1 Day
- Delivery Method: Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual
This Level 2 Safeguarding adults training for provider services course is for provider services who need to respond to allegations of adult abuse.
Participants This course is aimed at managers of Statutory, private, voluntary and Independent sector organisations who work in partnership with North Somerset Council to follow up on Safeguarding alerts, the organisations can include hospital and NHS services, care homes, domiciliary care services and advocacy organisations amongst others.
Course objectives By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- List the law, policy and regulations that guide their involvement in Safeguarding Adults practice
- Identify the role of whistle blowing, recruitment, workforce development and disciplinary procedures in ensuring a safer workforce
- Recognise the role their organisation plays in the North Somerset Safeguarding Adults process and supporting the Police to achieve best evidence
- Develop an organisational culture that supports a person-centred approach to identifying and addressing Safeguarding Adults concerns, including awareness raising and a clear approach to confidentiality and information sharing
- Participate effectively in a Safeguarding Adults investigation, including keeping suitable records
Course provider details
- North Somerset Council
- Member Since: 12/11/2014
Other courses from North Somerset Council
- Moving and Positioning People Update Course
- Managing aggressive and challenging behaviour towards health and social care staff
- Prevention and Management of Skin Breakdown (Pressure Ulcers)
- Level 2 Food Hygiene
- Medication Training