- Based in Sawbridgeworth
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01279 725361.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: Approx 4 - 8 months (2 years maximum)
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace
- Suitable for: Individual
This Level 3 Award in Awareness of Dementia qualification requires a mix of knowledge and observation evidence.
The learner will be set assignments on the e-portfolio system with support from their assessor and will also be observed in their workplace, providing person-centred care to their service users with dementia.
Course provider details
- Apple Training Academy
- Member Since: 02/04/2014
Other courses from Apple Training Academy
- Mental Capacity Act and Deprivation of Liberty Training
- Falls and Fragility Course
- Level 3 Certificate in Activity Provision in Social Care
- Food Safety Awareness Training
- Level 2 Certificate in End of Life Care