- Based in Bristol
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 07813 373009.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: Up to 6 months
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace
- Suitable for: Individual
- Awarding Body: City and Guilds
This Level 3 Award Awareness of Dementia qualification provides the basic information for entry into dementia care practice.
As a result it is appropriate for people who are not yet working in a dementia care setting or those who are just starting work in a dementia care setting.
To achieve the Level 3 Award you need a total of 11 credits gained by demonstrating your knowledge and understanding, care values and attitudes across the mandatory units.
Assessed by assignments
Course provider details
- Q Training (Bristol) Ltd
- Member Since: 10/06/2014
Other courses from Q Training (Bristol) Ltd
- Diploma in Health and Social Care Level 2
- Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care Level 5
- Supporting People with Dementia
- Diploma in Health and Social Care Level 3
- Mental Capacity Act 2005