- Based in Sawbridgeworth
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01279 725361.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: About 2 - 3 Months
- Delivery Method: Online/Distance Learning
- Suitable for: Individual
- Venue Option 1 - Location: A mix of Distance Learning and Observation of a Microteach session
The Level 3 Award in Education and Training (PTLLS).
- Is the nationally recognised introductory teaching qualification for those delivering training in the workplace
- Will enable you to deliver training to others either in a workplace or college in your area of expertise and competency
You do not need to be delivering training already to start this qualification. This is the individual learning option where you will have an allocated assessor who will also observe you in your microteach session. You are required to deliver a one hour training course on a subject of your choice to a group that you have arranged.
What you will achieve:
- An accredited introductory teaching qualification
- Ability to deliver training sessions in your areas of expertise and competency
- The starting block towards achieving the Qualified Teachers Status (QTS)