- Based in Tiverton
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01884 242362.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 3 days
- Delivery Method: Online/Distance Learning, Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual
- Awarding Body: TQUK
The Level 3 Award in Education & Training (formally PTLLS), is the minimum entry level qualification for anyone wishing to teach in the lifelong learning sector (Adults) either as a teacher or vocational trainer and is proof that you have the right skills to run high quality and engaging training programs.
The Level 3 Award in Education & Training (Lifelong Learning) provides an introduction to teaching and training adults. It is an essential first step towards practitioner status – a licence to teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector (England), as well as being relevant to other nations.
When you train with us, learning is engaging, rewarding and fun. You will gain the knowledge and skills required to develop and deliver high quality training programs, provide learning support and manage the learning process in post 16 education.
Benefits of training with us include:
- Flexible Learning – you can either join us on a classroom based fast track course or complete your award by distance learning.
- Nationally Recognised QCF Qualification
- Full Tutor Support – every step of the way
If you choose to complete your award by distance learning we can offer 3 flexible ways for you to complete your Micro-Teach assessment, you can either;
- Join us on a classroom based course just for the Micro-Teach Assessment.
- Complete your assessment via Skype or other video call app.
- Complete your Micro-Teach and be assessed by a suitably qualified assessor of your own choice.
After training with us and achieving this qualification you will have gained a qualification that meets all the minimum standards for entering teaching in the lifelong learning sector.