- Based in Taunton, Somerset
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01823 462804.
Training Course Details
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace, Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
- Awarding Body: City and Guilds
This qualification is relevant to those who are working in health and social care settings where individuals are supported are approaching the end of their life. This may include health residential, domiciliary and palliative care settings. This qualification allows learners to learn, develop and practice the skills required to look after someone who is in the end stages of life. Learners will learn about various aspects of end of life care, communication, managing discomfort and supporting individuals with their loss.
To achieve the Level 3 Award in Awareness of End of Life Care, you will need to achieve 10 credits from the mandatory units: 201- Understand how to work in end of life care (3 credits). 301- Understand how to provide support when working in end of life care (4 credits) and 306 – Understand how to support individuals during the last days of life (3 credits)
Course provider details
- Step Ahead Training
- Member Since: 06/11/2014
Other courses from Step Ahead Training
- End of Life Awarenesss
- First Aid for Care Staff
- Principles of Safe Moving and Handling of Peolpe.
- Food Hygiene for Care Staff
- Level 2 Certificate Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care