As with all QCF qualifications, this excellent course has been written and designed to meet national occupational standards. They are designed with the help of employers so you can be assured that you’re gaining skills that employers are looking for.
• Recognises smaller steps of learning and enables learners to build up qualifications bit by bit
• Helps learners achieve skills and qualifications that meet industry needs
• Enables work-based training to be nationally recognised.
There are no set entry requirements for this qualification. To successfully achieve this qualification, learners must achieve a minimum of twelve credits.
Three credits must come from the mandatory group A, six credits from optional group B and three credits from optional group C (see the full qualification specification at the link below for details).
Learners wishing to progress from this qualification can undertake the following qualifications:
• Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training
• Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training
Details and a full qualification specification can be viewed here.