- Based in Rotherham
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0843 886 0310.
Training Course Details
- Delivery Method: Online/Distance Learning
- Suitable for: Individual
This Level 3 Award in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools (QCF) course is designed to help learners understand the various responsibilities of those working in a support role in schools.
No one has yet fully realized the wealth of sympathy, kindness and generosity hidden in the soul of a child. The effort of every true education should be to unlock that treasure.’
Children are important. High quality education and play work helps children to get the best start in life, promoting all round development in their crucial formative years. The people involved in education have a vital role in helping children to develop the social and learning skills that will help them throughout their lives.
Could you be the sort of person to help in this important work?
Course provider details
- Childcare College
- Member Since: 15/10/2015
Other courses from Childcare College
- Childcare Learning and Development Level 3
- Level 2 Support Work in Schools
- Level 3 Understanding the Middle Years
- Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools (QCF)
- Caring for Children Level 2