Level 3 Nationally Recognised Qualification – 601/6104/8 (Verify Here)
As with all QCF qualifications, this excellent course has been written and designed to meet national occupational standards. They are designed with the help of employers so you can be assured that you’re gaining skills that employers are looking for.
Recognises smaller steps of learning and enables learners to build up qualifications bit by bit
- Helps learners achieve skills and qualifications that meet industry needs
- Enables work-based training to be nationally recognised.
There are no set entry requirements for this qualification.
Learners wishing to progress from this qualification can undertake the following qualifications:
- Focus Awards Level 3 Award in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment
- Focus Awards Level 4 in Understanding the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practices
- Focus Awards Level 4 in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practices
- Focus Awards Level 4 Certificate in Leading the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practices
Details and a full qualification specification can be viewed here.