- Based in Weston Super Mare
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01934 808591.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 12 - 18 Months
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace, Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
- Awarding Body: City & Guilds
- Venue Option 1 - Location: St Georges, Weston Super Mare.
Currently 700,000 people in the UK have dementia and this figure is expected to double over the next few decades.
The Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care Adults Dementia Pathway will help to improve health and care services supporting individuals diagnosed with dementia.
The qualification in dementia care is aimed at occupational areas across all service user groups and ages, working in statutory (including NHS), private and voluntary agencies. This also includes healthcare/care assistants, support/key workers, family support workers and team leaders/first line supervisors Taught sessions Strong tutorial support Practice assessment Portfolio of evidence produced Range of assessment methods Apprenticeship Framework Available
Starts on Tuesday 15th September 2015 9.30am – 4.30pm One day a week for 34 weeks (per year) Lasts 12 – 18 months One practice visit per month Taught in our modern Worle offices near Weston Super Mare Age 19+ No specific entry requirements.
Varsity Training is able to support you and take you through the programme offering a committed and experienced team to help you achieve new heights.
Please contact us if you would like further detail or leave a comment and I’ll get back to you. For many people the course fees are covered in total by tuition loans, apprenticeship funding or preferential bank loans.
Please call us to discuss in detail how you might fund your training. Varsity Training has a range of funding available for this programme.
Course provider details
- Varsity Training
- Member Since: 26/03/2015
Other courses from Varsity Training
- Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care Adults Generic Pathway
- Higher Apprenticeship Level 5 Diploma for Assistant Practitioners in Healthcare
- Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care – Adults with Learning Disabilities
- Higher Apprenticeship Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People’s Services – Adults’ Advanced Practice
- Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care Advanced Apprenticeship (Adults)