- Based in Weston Super Mare
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01934 808591.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 12 months
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace, Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
- Awarding Body: City & Guilds
- Venue Option 1 - Location: St Georges, Weston Super Mare.
This qualification will help you to develop the knowledge and skills you need to support individuals with a learning disability. The Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care – Adults with Learning Disabilities is ideal if you’re a care worker, and you have some responsibility in your workplace. You may sometimes work without supervision and want to develop or demonstrate your skills, perhaps to become a senior care worker.
This Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care qualification is aimed at those wishing to work or progress in care or healthcare roles such as care worker and healthcare assistant with adults with a learning disability.
- Taught sessions
- Strong tutorial support
- Practice assessment
- Portfolio of evidence produced
- Range of assessment methods
- Apprenticeship Framework Available
- Starts on Tuesday 15th September 2015 – 9.30am – 4.30pm One day a week for 34 weeks (per year)
- One practice visit per month
- Taught in our modern Worle offices near Weston Super Mare
- Age 19+
- No specific entry requirements
Varsity Training is able to support you and take you through the programme offering a committed and experienced team to help you achieve new heights. Please contact us if you would like further detail or leave a comment and I’ll get back to you. For many people the course fees are covered in total by tuition loans, apprenticeship funding or preferential bank loans. Varsity Training has a range of funding available for this programme.
Course provider details
- Varsity Training
- Member Since: 26/03/2015
Other courses from Varsity Training
- Level 4 Award in Delivering Personalisation in Practice in Health and Social Care
- Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care Adults Dementia Pathway
- Higher Apprenticeship Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People’s Services – Adults’ Advanced Practice
- Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care Advanced Apprenticeship (Adults)
- Higher Apprenticeship Level 5 Diploma for Assistant Practitioners in Healthcare