- Based in Weston Super Mare
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01934 808591.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 12 months
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace, Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
- Awarding Body: City & Guilds
- Venue Option 1 - Location: St Georges, Weston Super Mare.
- Venue Option 1 - Dates: On application
Varsity Training are now able to offer this funded Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care Advanced Apprenticeship (Adults).
Apprenticeships represent great value for both employers and learners alike.
Please contact us for further details and one of our team will be happy to discuss apprenticeships with Varsity Training in detail.
Course provider details
- Varsity Training
- Member Since: 26/03/2015
Other courses from Varsity Training
- Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care Adults Dementia Pathway
- Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care Adults Generic Pathway
- Level 4 Award in Delivering Personalisation in Practice in Health and Social Care
- Higher Apprenticeship Level 5 Diploma for Assistant Practitioners in Healthcare
- Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care – Adults with Learning Disabilities