- Based in Gloucestershire
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01242 534929.
Training Course Details
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace, Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual
To achieve this Level 3 Diploma in Advice and Guidance qualification learners will work through a series of units, and range from gathering evidence, sharing information and engaging with partners.
Learners will be supported by qualified and experienced assessors and evidence is gathered through a range of work based activity and reflective writing.
Course provider details
- Star Training
- Member Since: 03/04/2014
Other courses from Star Training
- Disability Confidence Training
- Care Planning and Record Keeping Training
- Infection Prevention and Control
- Mentoring in the Workplace Training
- QCF Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care