- Based in Taunton, Somerset
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01823 462804.
Training Course Details
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace
- Suitable for: Individual
- Awarding Body: City and Guilds
This Level 3 Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care is ideal if you are working in Adult Social Care, or have basic knowledge of the area, and are looking to build on your learning.
The qualification comprises of nine knowledge based mandatory units, including;
- Communication (2 credits)
- Personal development (2 credits)
- Equality, diversity and inclusion (2 credits)
- Safeguarding (3 credits)
- Duty of care (1 credit)
- Role of the social worker (1 credit)
- Person centred approaches (4 credits)
- Health and safety (5 credits)
- Handling information (1 credit)
To achieve the award, candidates need to complete all 21 credits from the 9 mandatory units.
Course provider details
- Step Ahead Training
- Member Since: 06/11/2014
Other courses from Step Ahead Training
- Principles of Safe Moving and Handling of Peolpe.
- Awareness of Dementia Level 2 Award
- Level 3 Award in End of Life Care.
- QCF Diploma in Health and Social Care Level 3
- Level 2 Award in End of Life Care