- Based in Weston Super Mare
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01934 808591.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 10 weeks
- Delivery Method: Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Group
- Awarding Body: City & Guilds
- Venue Option 1 - Location: St Georges, Weston Super Mare.
This Level 4 Award in Delivering Personalisation in Practice 4 qualification, developed in partnership with the Open University and Helen Sanderson Associates, will provide learners with the knowledge and skills essential to the areas of Personalisation and Person-Centred care in Health and Social Care.
The programme is suitable as Continuing Professional Development in the area of personalisation and person centred care.
This qualification is aimed at a broad range of learners in Health and Social Care, and may also be of interest for service users.
Starts in October 2015 – One 3hr session a week for 10 weeks Taught in our modern Worle offices near Weston Super Mare Age 19+.
No specific entry requirements Varsity Training is able to support you and take you through the programme offering a committed and experienced team to help you achieve new heights.
Please call us to discuss in detail how you might fund your training.
Course provider details
- Varsity Training
- Member Since: 26/03/2015
Other courses from Varsity Training
- Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care Advanced Apprenticeship (Adults)
- Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care Adults Dementia Pathway
- Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care Adults Generic Pathway
- Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care – Adults with Learning Disabilities
- Higher Apprenticeship Level 5 Diploma for Assistant Practitioners in Healthcare