- Based in Rotherham
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0843 886 0310.
Training Course Details
- Delivery Method: Online/Distance Learning
- Suitable for: Individual
This Level 4 Counselling Children is an ideal starting point for those wanting to work with children in a wide range of therapeutic settings. It covers both the causes of childhood mental health problems and the various treatment options available.
This is a non-regulated qualification endorsed by Focus Awards under the FQP scheme. It is designed for those who are looking to gain a deeper insight into the psychological development needs of children and young people.
How long will it take?
You can register at any time and you have a full year to complete your studies. The course will take around 100 hours of study to complete
Course provider details
- Childcare College
- Member Since: 15/10/2015
Other courses from Childcare College
- Level 3 Child Psychology
- Level 3 Award in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools (QCF)
- Caring for Children Level 2
- Level 3 Teaching Assistant
- Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools (QCF)