- Based in Sawbridgeworth
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01279 725361.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: Approx 9 - 12 months (2 years maximum)
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace
- Suitable for: Individual
This Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Children and Young People’s Service is the CQC recognised course which replaced the NVQ Level 4 in Leadership and Management for Care Services and the Registered Managers’ Award.
There are pathways to suit those working in Children’s Residential settings, home care settings and those who manage company processes and/or care delivery but do not manage people.
It is delivered using a combination of e-portfolio work submission and observation of working practice in the workplace.
Full support is given by the assessor using e-portfolio, emails, telephone and/or Skype or Facetime.
Course provider details
- Apple Training Academy
- Member Since: 02/04/2014
Other courses from Apple Training Academy
- Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care
- Stroke Awareness Training
- Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults Training
- Challenging Behaviour and Breakaway Techniques
- Parkinsons Disease Training