- Based in Sawbridgeworth
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01279 725361.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: Approx. 9 - 12 months (2 years maximum)
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace
- Suitable for: Individual
The Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care is the CQC recognised course which replaced the NVQ Level 4 in Leadership and Management for Care Services and the Registered Managers’ Award.
There are pathways to suit those working in Adult Residential.
It is delivered using a combination of e-portfolio work submission and observation of working practice in the workplace.
Full support is given by the assessor using e-portfolio, emails, telephone and/or Skype or Facetime settings, home care settings and those who manage company processes and/or care delivery but do not manage people.
Course provider details
- Apple Training Academy
- Member Since: 02/04/2014
Other courses from Apple Training Academy
- Administration of Medication Training
- Managing Behaviour that Challenges
- Stroke Awareness Training
- Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service
- Level 4 Diploma in Adult Care