- Based in Chelmsford
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01245 357132.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 4 Hours
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace
- Suitable for: Group
The law requires the health and safety risks faced by lone workers are kept to the minimum.
This lone working course is designed to give your staff the skills to minimise the risks associated with working alone in the community.
Its suitable for:
1. Domiciliary care workers
2. Community based health teams
3. Sheltered housing teams
The aim of this lone working course is to equip those who attend with the practical skills needed to maximise their safety when working alone in the community.
By the end of the day students will be able to identify:
1. Current legislation around lone working
2. Reporting procedures for incidents and accidents for lone workers
3. The importance of formal and informal risk assessments
4. Practical methods of reducing levels of risk faced by staff:
5. The practical skills to deal with with a variety of challenging situations effectively
The day is a combination of short easy to grasp theory sessions, group work and very practical sessions with a dash of fun.
Course provider details
- The Health Care Training Company
- Member Since: 14/08/2015
Other courses from The Health Care Training Company
- Promoting physical activity & mobility in older people
- The Aging Experience
- Memory Training: Reducing the Effect of Dementia & Mild Cognitive Loss
- Filling Beds (Practical marketing and sales for care home managers)
- Person Centred Activities and Dementia