- Based in Bradford
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0845 463 9993.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 3 Hours
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace, Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
This course equips staff with knowledge of pressure ulcers and sores, and facilitates management and prevention.
The main structures of the skin
What is a pressure ulcer?
Ability to grade a pressure ulcer
Identify the causes of pressure ulcers and who is at risk
Understand the role of risk assessments in the prevention of pressure ulcers and risk assessment tools
Understand the importance of good practice
Price based on group booking of 12 delegates. Please contact us for prices for smaller groups and individuals.
Course provider details
- First Medical Training Ltd
- Member Since: 23/04/2015
Other courses from First Medical Training Ltd
- Dental Workshop
- Safe Handling of Medicines Training
- Fire Safety for Managers and Supervisors
- First Aid at Work 3 Day Course (Initial)
- First Aid at Work Refresher Course