- Based in Bristol
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0117 941 5859.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: Two days
- Delivery Method: Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual
- Venue Option 1 - Location: Bristol
- Venue Option 1 - Dates: 14 & 15 June 2017
This two day Management & Leadership training course will explore the essential ingredients for effective management and leadership.
Day one explores the theory and practice, principles and disciplines of good management.
Day two focuses on managing people through refiningparticipants’ coaching skills.
Focused on developing yourself as a manager and leader; an interactive two days aiming to stimulate thinking and support practice for both new and established managers.
Price stated excludes VAT.
Competences – CFAM & LBA1, LBA2; NHS KSF G6, Core 4
Course provider details
- The Training Exchange
- Member Since: 26/11/2014
Other courses from The Training Exchange
- Mental Health First Aid Training
- People in crisis
- Resilience Skills Training
- CBT based Relapse Prevention Training
- Brief Solution Focused Therapy Training