- Based in Weston-Super-Mare
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01934 427400.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 3 Hours
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace
- Suitable for: Group
This course aims for participants to gain a greater understanding of the meaning and causes of violent and aggressive behaviour in the service users we work with and to examine what practical measures can be employed to manage this behaviour.
This course would be suitable for any Staff working with service users who feel This may be beneficial to their role.
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Consider the experience of working with aggressive behaviour
- Identify signs and symptoms
- Examine the cycle of aggression
- Understand the causes of aggression
- Consider some preventative methods and crisis planning
- Look at risk assessment and management, including practical techniques
- Look at dangerous situations and post crisis management