- Based in Bradford
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0845 463 9993.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 3 Hours
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace, Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
The majority of dental professionals work hard to provide the highest standards of care for their patients. As a result, most patients are satisfied with the care and treatment they receive. However, as with any service or product, from time to time things do go wrong and problems can arise leading to dissatisfaction and complaint.
Whilst few people welcome complaints, an effective complaints management system operated with a positive attitude can provide practitioners the opportunity to both maintain and improve relationships with patients.
Duration – 3 Hours
CPD Hours – 3 Hours Verifiable
Setting and Maintaining Communication Standards
Policy and Procedure
Verbal and Non-Verbal Communication
Learning from Complaints
Maintaining Informed Consent
Price based on group booking of 12 delegates. Please contact us for prices for smaller groups and individuals.
Course provider details
- First Medical Training Ltd
- Member Since: 23/04/2015
Other courses from First Medical Training Ltd
- Paediatric First Aid Training (12 Hours)
- Mental Capacity Act including DOLS
- Nutrition and Wellbeing Course
- Activity Co-ordinator Training
- 1 Day Manual Handling Instructor Training Course (ITC)