- Based in Bath
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01225 831488.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 1 Day
- Delivery Method: Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
Aim of Managing Self & Others Course
The aim of this one day programme is to enable individuals to develop their knowledge and skills to manage difficult interpersonal situations more effectively. This includes conflict in teams, responding to unreasonable requests, demands, expectations, and resolving personality and/or professional ‘clashes’. The intention is for individuals to feel and be personally effective in everyday working relationships.
All staff working in Sirona Care & Health and the Independent Sector.
- Be aware of some of the difficulties that can occur within relationships at work – one to one, group and team.
- Identify ways of handling these situations, which involve managing self and others e.g. assertive skills and strategies, conflict management and resolution.
- Know some of the theoretical and practical frameworks and processes that can help you both understand and manage challenging interpersonal situations.
- Know the support mechanisms available to individuals working within the organisation.
Independent Sector £60 per delegate (inclusive of VAT).