- Based in Leeds
North East,North West,Yorkshire and the Humber,East Midlands
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0330 6600 622.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 1 Day
- Delivery Method: Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
- Awarding Body: Local Care Force Training
- Venue Option 1 - Location: Leeds
- Venue Option 1 - Dates: Various contact us for details
- Venue Option 2 - Location: Manchester
- Venue Option 2 - Dates: Various contact us for details
- Venue Option 3 - Location: Sheffield
- Venue Option 3 - Dates: Various contact us for details
- Venue Option 4 - Location: York
- Venue Option 4 - Dates: Various contact us for details
Local Care Force Training runs refresher training courses at our 3 locations in Sheffield, Leeds and Manchester.
Your mandatory training must be completed every year and our course, delivered by experienced trainers and created by industry specialists covers all aspects of the mandatory units.
Updated constantly you can be assured of attending relevant training delivered in a fun and friendly environment.
For further details, please contact us for further information to book you place.
Course provider details
- LCF Training
- Member Since: 06/05/2016
Other courses from LCF Training
- Safer People Handling ( 1 Day)
- Dementia Awareness (1 Day)
- 1 Day Accredited Emergency First Aid at Work
- The Care Certificate (3 Days)
- Dementia with Behaviours that Challenge