- Based in Bristol
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01454 868963.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: One day (9.00-16.30)
- Delivery Method: Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual
This Manual Handling Induction one day course provides adult social care staff who are responsible for moving people, with basic information and skills at an introductory level.
- Gain an awareness of structure and function of the spine.
- Gain an understanding of relevant legislation around health and safety and manual handling.
- Gain an awareness of what risk assessment in the context of manual handling
- An opportunity to practice manual handling techniques with a variety of equipment.
The course is designed for anyone working in a care setting who are required to move people within their role.
Course provider details
- South Gloucestershire Council
- Member Since: 06/05/2014
Other courses from South Gloucestershire Council
- Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training
- Mental Health First Aid
- Health, Safety and Personal Care
- Managing Good Practice in Safeguarding Adults Issues
- Mental Capacity Act Training Programme