- Based in Bristol
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01454 868963.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: One day (9.30 - 16.00)
- Delivery Method: Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual
This Manual Handling Risk Assessment one day course provides participants with the information and skills necessary to achieve accurate handling assessment.
It builds upon the existing knowledge and skills obtained by attending the Health & Safety for Managers (Risk Assessment) course, and regular attendance of core Manual Handling training.
This training aims to help participants:
- To recognise the importance of detailed risk assessment.
- To practise and become more confident in accurate handling profile recording.
- To enable participants to risk assess when required.
The target audience for this training is Adult Social Care Managers, Team Leaders etc. working in agencies in South Gloucestershire area.
Course provider details
- South Gloucestershire Council
- Member Since: 06/05/2014
Other courses from South Gloucestershire Council
- Manual Handling Refresh
- Signalong Foundation Course
- Essential Skills for Dignity in Care
- Safeguarding Adults Alerter (Support Staff)
- Mental Capacity Act Essentials Training (Care Workers)