- Based in Worksop
North East,North West,Yorkshire and the Humber,East Midlands,West Midlands,East of England,London,South East,South West,National
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 07951056580.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 3 or 6 hrs
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace, Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Group
This subject is relevant for all staff in the Health and Social care sector and we offer a wide range of courses for this.
The syllabus covers such topics as:
- Who is affected by the Mental Capacity Act
- What is mental capacity and ?
- How capacity is assessed
- Who can be an Assessor
- Who are the decision makers?
- Acting lawfully in connection with care and treatment
- The court of protection and the public guardian
- Criminal offences of ill-treatment or wilful neglect
- The deprivations of liberty safeguards
- The authorisation and review process
- The role of the carer following authorisation
- Available policies and procedures
Please CONTACT US if you would like more information
Please note All of our courses can be brought to your workplace providing you with the convenience of having more staff trained at the same time with minimal disruption.