- Based in London
North East,North West,Yorkshire and the Humber,East Midlands,West Midlands,East of England,London,South East,South West,Wales,Scotland,National
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0844 870 4237.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 6 hours
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace
- Suitable for: Group
Our Medical Emergency training course prepares staff to appropriately assess and provide emergency intervention for deteriorating service users whilst waiting for the medical professional. Reviewing most common medical emergencies in the community, nursing and residential homes.
- Cardiac emergencies
- Respiratory emergencies
- Neurological emergencies
- Diabetic emergencies
- Gastrointestinal bleeds
- Summoning help and conveying information
- Summary and evaluation
This course lasts approximately 6 hours.
About the tutor:
Our Medical Emergency training courses are delivered by subject matter experts within the field, this include Registered Nurses and Paramedics. Our tutors are not only experienced within their clinical specialism but also adult education and teaching principles, meaning that their sessions are enjoyable, fun and informative.
About the attending delegates:
Our Medical Emergency training course is suitable for a wide range of individuals including:
- Health Care Support Workers
- Registered Nurses and Allied Health Care Professionals
About the assessment and course achievement:
Our Medical Emergency training course is able to provide evidence of achievement and competence. All attending delegates will have to successfully complete a knowledge and practical assessment before being awarded our certification valid for 2 years.
Course provider details
- Guardian Angels
- Member Since: 07/11/2016
Other courses from Guardian Angels
- Intravenous (IV) Cannulation/ Medication Training
- Blood and Body Fluid Spillages
- Dysphagia and Safe Swallowing
- Allergies, Anaphylaxis and the Administration of an Auto-Injector of Adrenaline (Epipen, Jext, Emerade)
- Administration of Rescue Medication (Buccal Midazolam)