- Based in Weston-Super-Mare
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01934 427400.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 2 1/2 Hours
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace
- Suitable for: Group
This Medication training course is designed to provide knowledge and skills in assisting individuals with their medication. This will be in line with the North Somerset Medication Policy.
This course is mandatory for care staff working in an adult care environment.
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Identify the legislation, policies and procedure relevant to your role when assisting the individual with their medication
- Explain some common types of medication and their use
- Explain the preparation, techniques and administration of individual’s medication.
- Identify monitoring systems
- Identify the process of receiving, storing and disposing of medication
- Explain the reporting and recording process for medication
Course provider details
- North Somerset Council
- Member Since: 12/11/2014
Other courses from North Somerset Council
- Person Centred Care Training
- Safer Recruitment Training
- Mental Capacity Act Awareness: Making Everyday Decisions
- Telecare Awareness Training
- Introduction to Epilepsy