- Based in Bristol
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 07813 373009.
Training Course Details
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace
- Suitable for: Group
This Mental Capacity Act 2005 training course covers The Mental Capacity Act legislation and how it applies to the delivery of social care services.
A practically based course expressed in easy to understand language dealing with aspects such as the presumption of capacity and best interests.
Course provider details
- Q Training (Bristol) Ltd
- Member Since: 10/06/2014
Other courses from Q Training (Bristol) Ltd
- Autism Awareness Training
- Supporting People with Dementia
- Diploma in Health and Social Care Level 2
- Moving and Handling People Training
- Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care Level 5