- Based in Sawbridgeworth
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01279 725361.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 3 hours
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace
- Suitable for: Group
This Mental Capacity Act and Deprivation of Liberty training is a short, 3 hour course, delivered to a group of learners in their own workplace.
- What is the Mental Capacity Act 2005?
- Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards 2009
- What is Mental Capacity?
- Capacity Definition
- The 5 Core Principles
- When to Assess
- Testing Capacity
- Best Interests
- Staff Liability
- Recording Practice
- Advance Decisions
- Raising Concerns & Complaints
Course provider details
- Apple Training Academy
- Member Since: 02/04/2014
Other courses from Apple Training Academy
- Fire Marshal Training
- Care Certificate e-Learning Course
- Cerebral Palsy Training
- Level 2 Certificate in Customer Service
- Level 3 Award Assessing the Quality of Assessment (TAQA)