- Based in Bradford
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0845 463 9993.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 2 Hours
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace, Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
This course equips staff with knowledge and understanding of the Mental Capacity Act and the Deprivation of Liberties Safeguards (DOLS).
Understanding the principles of the Mental Capacity Act 2005 and the Deprivation of Liberties Safeguards
What is capacity?
Principles of assessment
Documenting your practice
What is deprivation of liberty?
Deprivation of liberty assessment
Roles and responsibilities of the care worker
Managing and supervising authorities
Price based on group booking of 12 delegates. Please contact us for prices for smaller groups and individuals.
Course provider details
- First Medical Training Ltd
- Member Since: 23/04/2015
Other courses from First Medical Training Ltd
- Medical Emergencies in a Dental Surgery
- 1 Day Manual Handling Instructor Training Course (ITC)
- Dementia Awareness Training
- 1 Day Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Instructor Training Course
- Automated External Defibrillator Training