- Based in Sawbridgeworth
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01279 725361.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 3 hours
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace
- Suitable for: Group
This Mental Capacity Act training is a short course which is delivered to a group of up to 15 learners in their own workplace.
It covers the following:
- Legislation, what is mental capacity?
- capacity definition
- 5 Core Principles, When to Assess, Testing Capacity
- Best Interests; Staff liability
- Recording Practice
- Advance Decisions, Raising Concerns & Complaints
Course provider details
- Apple Training Academy
- Member Since: 02/04/2014
Other courses from Apple Training Academy
- Administration of Medication Training
- Epilepsy Awareness Training
- Epilepsy Awareness and Buccal Midazolam
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care
- Life History to Enhance Care