- Based in Tilbury
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01375 856953.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: Depends on your ability and time
- Delivery Method: Online/Distance Learning
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
- Awarding Body: CPD Standards Office
This course is aimed at staff working within a care environment. This course aims to build the capacity of health care workers in the field of mental health so that they are able to effectively respond to the mental health needs of their service users. Candidates will gain an understanding how to recognise the symptoms of mental disorders and how to understand that people experiencing possible mental disorders require appropriate services.
- Defining Mental Health
- Recognising symptoms of a Mental Health Disorder
- Responding appropriately
- Referring a person with a Mental Health Disorder
- Support and caring for a person with a Mental Health Disorder
- Discrimination and stigma
- Medication and side effects
Depends on your ability and time.
Assessment online – multiple choice questions designed to test learners’ understanding of the course.
CPD accredited, an independent body operating across all market sectors and in support of all professional institutions, bodies and societies. Its certified CPD ‘quality mark’ is a recognised symbol of quality-assured training.
The content of this course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines
How to purchase this course is via our website:www.ditaconsulting.co.uk, E-learning, shop and then locate the course and follow the procedures and make payment online also. Once you have paid, an e-mail will be send to you with login details.
To set up an account for your company/organisation, we need the following information:
- Name of the person, who will manage the account
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
All Payment online & Secured.
Once you have successful completed the course you will receive digital copy of your certificate which you must print yourself.
Course provider details
- Dita Consulting
- Member Since: 18/05/2016
Other courses from Dita Consulting
- Work in a person centred way e-learning – CPD Accredited
- Cathetherisation e-learning – CPD Accredited
- First Aid e-learning – CPD Accredited
- Learning Disabilities e-learning – CPD Accredited
- Customer Service e-Learning – CPD Accredited