- Based in Sawbridgeworth
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01279 725361.
Training Course Details
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace
- Suitable for: Group
This Mental Health Awareness Training course identifies the meaning of Mental Health and the key influences on mental health. Delegates are introduced to examples of mental disorders such as Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia and Personality Disorders.
- What is “Mental Health”
- Key Influences
- Diagnosis & Classification
- Examples of Mental Disorders
- Models of Mental Health
- Legislation and Guidance
During this course each delegate will be introduced to the term Mental Health and the aspects that lead to good mental health. They will also be involved in several activities which enable them to reflect on their current experiences, look at current models for caring for those with mental health issues and how they can empathise and with and support those with the conditions.
This Mental Health Awareness Training Course is suitable to all delegates involved in social care. If you have additional requirements please let us know so we can include them.
Course provider details
- Apple Training Academy
- Member Since: 02/04/2014
Other courses from Apple Training Academy
- Learning Disability Training
- Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards Training
- Level 3 Diploma in Children and Young People’s Workforce
- Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care
- Level 4 Assuring the Quality of Assessment