- Based in Bristol
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0117 941 5859.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 2 Days
- Delivery Method: Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual
- Awarding Body: MHFA England
- Venue Option 1 - Location: Bristol
- Venue Option 1 - Dates: 6 & 7 December 2017
On this Mental Health First Aid training course you’ll learn how to recognise the signs of mental health problems and develop confidence to respond to people who are distressed. Identify techniques to keep people safe, prevent symptoms worsening, aid recovery and find appropriate support.
Recognised by the Royal Society for Public Health (RSPH), Mental Health First Aid is the help given to someone experiencing a mental health problem before specialist help is obtained. MHFA (Mental Health First Aid England) provides a framework for responding to anxiety, self injury, depression, suicide risk and psychosis.
Participants receive a manual and certificate of attendance from MHFA England.
Price stated excludes VAT.
Competences – MH14.2013, NHS KSF HWB2
Course provider details
- The Training Exchange
- Member Since: 26/11/2014
Other courses from The Training Exchange
- Responding to mental health crisis – for telephone and front of house staff
- Trainer’s Toolkit
- Resilience Skills Training
- Psychologically informed responses to personality disorder difficulties training
- Groupwork skills training