- Based in Bude, Cornwall
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0845 230 6880.
Training Course Details
- Delivery Method: Online/Distance Learning
- Suitable for: Individual
By the end of this Mental Health & Social Care course you will be able to demonstrate an understanding of the basic values and principles underlying anti-mentalist practice.
This Mental Health & Social Care course aims to enable you to critically appraise the major existing theories, models and treatment methods in this field and to critically evaluate the social model of mental health.
You will also be able to promote the users’ perspective in mental health services, showing awareness of how to manage areas of conflict.
- Stakeholders and their Influence
- Understanding Models of Mental Ill Health
- Mental Health Policy and Legislation
- Social Work in Community Mental Health Teams
- Treatments and Interventions
- Service User Participation
Course provider details
- Stonebridge College
- Member Since: 30/01/2015
Other courses from Stonebridge College
- Introduction to Research Awareness in Social Care
- Caring for People with Learning Disabilities
- Poverty, Social Exclusion and Social Care
- Learning and Social Care
- Health and Social Care Course