- Based in Gloucestershire
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01242 534929.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 2 hours
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace, Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
During this Mentoring in the Workplace training course delegates will explore the skills required of an effective mentor.
Recognition of new staff feelings and anxiety shapes this training programme and defines sensitive and empathic ways of mentoring.
Working through the Common Induction Standards, delegates will learn how to support new staff to evidence/record what they have learned.
Course provider details
- Star Training
- Member Since: 03/04/2014
Other courses from Star Training
- Understanding Learning Disability
- Level 3 Diploma in Advice and Guidance
- Equality and Diversity Training
- QCF Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care
- Infection Prevention and Control