- Based in Bristol
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0117 941 5859.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 2 Days
- Delivery Method: Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual
- Venue Option 1 - Location: Bristol
- Venue Option 1 - Dates: 7th & 8th February 2018
Motivational interviewing training is the leading approach for initiating change in a wide range of problems.
Examining the elements of Miller & Rollnick’s new four-process model, participants develop an understanding of the spirit and principles of motivational interviewing, and practise skills to help cement theory into real life situations. Develop key skills to deepen assessment processes; help people to reflect on behaviours and their consequences, engage with services, and strengthen their motivation to change.
Prices stated excluded VAT.
Competences – HT3; NHS KSF HWB1; DANOS AI1.2012, AI2.2012
Course provider details
- The Training Exchange
- Member Since: 26/11/2014
Other courses from The Training Exchange
- Brief Solution Focused Therapy Training
- Dual Diagnosis Training
- Management & Leadership Training
- Drug & Alcohol Awareness Training
- Adult Mental Health First Aid training