- Based in Tilbury
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01375 856953.
Training Course Details
- Delivery Method: Online/Distance Learning
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
- Awarding Body: CPD Standards Office
Moving and Handling is so much more than lifting and carrying. Whether we lift, carry, support, push, pull and hold any load then we need to be aware of the correct way to do it. We are only born with one back and we need to look after it. This course will inform you of the legislation surrounding any moving and handling operation, the correct techniques to employ, the process of ergonomics and risk assessing. You should always be safe when moving and handling any load so this course is essential for your health.
- Explain the theory behind moving and handling
- Be aware of safe practice using a range of techniques when moving a variety of inanimate loads
Depends on your ability and time.
Accredited by CPD Standards Office, an independent body operating across all market sectors and in support of all professional institutions, bodies and societies. Its certified CPD ‘quality mark’ is a recognised symbol of quality-assured training.
The content of this course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines
How to purchase this course is via our website:www.ditaconsulting.co.uk, E-learning, shop and then locate the course and follow the procedures and make payment online also. Once you have paid, an e-mail will be send to you with login details.
To set up an account for your company/organisation, we need the following information:
- Name of the person, who will manage the account
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
All Payment online & Secured.
Once you have successful completed the course you will receive digital copy of your certificate which you must print yourself.
Course provider details
- Dita Consulting
- Member Since: 18/05/2016
Other courses from Dita Consulting
- IOSH Managing Safely
- Anaphylaxis e-learning – CPD Accredited
- Stroke Awareness e-learning – CPD Accredited
- Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults (SOVA) e-learning – CPD Accredited
- Safeguarding Children Practice Level 3 – CPD Accredited