- Based in Gloucestershire
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01242 534929.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 1.5 days
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace, Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
This Moving and Handling of People Induction is a comprehensive course includes detailed information, instruction and the practical application of all recognised handling techniques, including; legal requirements, risk assessing, responsibilities, standing transfers, bed manoeuvres using a variety of equipment including inserting a sling.
Training is delivered through a broad range of presentations, group work activities and facilitated discussions.
Course provider details
- Star Training
- Member Since: 03/04/2014
Other courses from Star Training
- Understanding Learning Disability
- Level 5 Teaching in Lifelong Sector
- QCF Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care
- Health, Safety and First Responder