- Based in
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01634540669.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 4 hours
- Delivery Method: Online/Distance Learning, In-house/Workplace, Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
- Venue Option 1 - Location: Care Training Academy,Suite 15, Hopewell Business Centre, Hopewell Drive, Chatham, Kent, ME5 7DX. United Kingdom.
- Venue Option 1 - Dates: 4th Thursday of every month
- Venue Option 2 - Location: Online at http://www.caretrainingacademy.co.uk
- Venue Option 2 - Dates: Anytime - £4.95 per learner
This course helps those who work in health, social care or children and young people’s settings and other related settings to gain the knowledge required to move and position individuals as part of their plan of care according to their specific needs.
At the end of this course, learners must be able to:
- Legislation and standard ways of moving and positioning individuals.
- Risks involved whilst moving and positioning individuals.
- Know when to seek advice from and/or involve others when moving and positioning an individual.
- Strategies for undertaking a good care plan for individuals
- How to update care planning
- Incorporating individual’s needs in care planning
- Understand anatomy and physiology in relation to moving and positioning individuals.
Course provider details
- Care Training Academy
- Member Since: 06/01/2016
Other courses from Care Training Academy
- Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Course
- Basic Life Support Course
- QCF (NVQ) Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People Services – 90 credits (Formerly NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care and the Leadership and Management of Care Services)
- Health and Safety
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Health and Social Care