- Based in Bradford
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0845 463 9993.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 3 Hours
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace, Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
A refresher course on the safe moving and handling of people.
Risks of moving and handling
Structure of the spine and its functions
Demonstrate using a range of manual handling aids
Assessment of practical
Price based on group booking of 12 delegates. Please contact us for prices for smaller groups and individuals.
Course provider details
- First Medical Training Ltd
- Member Since: 23/04/2015
Other courses from First Medical Training Ltd
- First Aid at Work Annual Refresher Course
- Alzheimer’s Tomorrow’s Another Day
- 1 Day Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Instructor Training Course
- Equality & Diversity Course
- Paediatric First Aid Training (6 Hours)