- Based in Weston-Super-Mare
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01934 427400.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 4 hours
- Delivery Method: Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual
This Moving and Positioning People course will ensure that the applicant has the skills and knowledge to undertake Manual Handling tasks within the work environment.
This course is for any staff who have not previously attended a Manual Handling course.
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Identify the anatomy and physiology of the body in relation to Moving and Positioning
- Identify the current Legislation in relation to Moving and positioning Individuals
- Identify risk management in relation to Moving and Positioning
- List the procedures for Moving and Positioning an Individual
- Identify when to seek advice
- Demonstrate effective techniques for moving and positioning
On Successful Completion participants will receive a certificate from the trainer but will be required to attend yearly updates.
Course provider details
- North Somerset Council
- Member Since: 12/11/2014
Other courses from North Somerset Council
- Safer Recruitment Training
- Diabetes Awareness
- Enablement training “core principles to self care”
- Person Centred Care Training
- Mental Capacity Act and DoLS Safeguards in Practice