- Based in Weston-Super-Mare
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01934 427400.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 3 Hours
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace
- Suitable for: Group
This Moving and Positioning People Update Course training course will ensure that the applicant has been updated on the skills and knowledge to undertake Moving & Positioning tasks within the work environment.
This course is for any staff who have previously attended a Manual Handling Course and require a yearly update.
By the end of this course participants will have:
- Been given an explanation the Anatomy and Physiology of the Spine
- Reviewed current Legislation for Moving and Positioning individuals
- Identified Risk Management
- Demonstrated effective techniques for Moving and Positioning individuals
Course provider details
- North Somerset Council
- Member Since: 12/11/2014
Other courses from North Somerset Council
- Promoting Good Practice in Handling Information
- Level 2 Food Hygiene
- Medication Training
- Introduction to Epilepsy
- Carers Awareness e-Learning